R&S Computer Consulting was created by Ron and Stephanie Gabaree in 1999. The business was started on the premise that customers need a business ally to consult with them regarding their Information Technology needs. So often we heard from business owners who had been taken advantage of by profit driven sale people. We felt it was important to provide unbiased consultation and information. This was the beginning of the “3 services”…which are Consultation, Installation and Service & Support. Over the years we have maintained knowledge of the IT trends and technologies and how they would best serve our customers.
At R&S we do not sell software or hardware of any kind. This allows the customer to receive unbiased technical guidance that isn’t driven by a sales commission. We feel that this allows us to market our consultation services more honestly and clearly. This uniqueness also allows us to find different cost saving options for customers that would otherwise not be made available. We really value long term relationships with our customers and pride ourselves on our high customer retention rate.
Software & Operating Systems We Work With
We work with a wide variety of computer products and do not exclusively work with one brand. However, we have extensive experience working with the following:
- Dell, HP and Lenovo laptops
- Dell and Hewlett Packard file servers
- Numerous antivirus products. Mcafee, Norton and Vipre
- Numerous backup products including Backup Exec, Barracuda, Carbonite and Mozy
- Office 365 and Exchange Online and different types of connectivity to mobile devices (Iphone, Ipad, Android)
- Numerous cloud based file sharing utilities including DropBox (for Business), OneDrive
- The entire Microsoft Office suite (all versions)
- Windows Servers from Server 2012R2 back to Windows Server 2003 and before
- Extensive experience working with network equipment including network switches (numerous brands), Routers (including Sonicwall, Cisco/Linksys and Netgear), numerous wireless devices (including Sonicwall, Cisco/Linksys and Netgear)
- Extensive experience working with numerous printers and multifunction scanners ranging from small scale printers to large scale copiers. Extensive experiencing networking these devices to computers and computer networks
- Extensive experiencing integrating technology from different generations together to operate as smoothly as possible
- Extensive experience working with numerous vertical applications used specifically for different industries (if you have a specific software product for your business I may have worked with it or a similar product)